Evening with Industry
Evening with Industry (EWI) is a long-standing SWE tradition hosted the evening before the Mines Career Fair. The event gives SWE members the opportunity to network with company representatives during a happy hour reception and dinner. This event has helped many of our members get interviews, internships, and full-time positions!
Evening with Industry prepares SWE members to:
- Identify companies aligned with personal and professional skills, interests and values, and academic majors at Mines
- Demonstrate increased confidence in interacting with company recruiters
- Demonstrate interest in available internships or full-time opportunities by follow through with company recruiter(s), scheduling a campus interview or applying for a position via Diggernet
Please reach out to Molly Thigpen, SWE Networking Director, email@example.com, with any questions.
Companies attending in 2023
Date: Monday, September 11, 2023
Cocktail hour: 5:00 – 6:00 PM
Dinner & Program : 6:00-7:30 PM
Location: Friedhoff Hall, Green Center – Mines campus
SWE MembersCost to attend
- Opportunity to network with company representatives in a formal setting before fall career fair
- Keynote speaker
- SWE exclusive event
CompanyCost to Attend (per representative)
- Opportunity to network with Mines students in a formal setting before fall career fair.