Benefits of joining SWE:
- Professional and personal development
- Weekly meetings with speakers (free lunch provided at each meeting)
- Outreach opportunities (especially with K-12 girls)
- Having fun and collaborating with other women on campus
- Networking opportunities with company representatives
- Opportunities to attend regional and national SWE conferences
- Scholarship and leadership opportunities
- Strengthening the Mines community
Choices of membership
College to Career (C2C) – This membership option allows you to be a member of SWE for the entirety of your college career, plus one year of your professional career (post college). The cost of the C2C option is a one time payment of $50.
Single Year – This membership option allows you to be a member of SWE for one year. The cost of a single year membership is $20.
How to Join
1) Visit http://swe.org
2) Click on the blue “Join SWE Today!” button on the bottom left side of the screen
3) Create an account using your Mines email
4) When prompted, enter Colorado School of Mines as your institution
5) There will be a list of membership types (make sure to choose from the collegiate types listed above)
Reach out to Zoe Karnisky, VP of Membership, at email@example.com if you have any questions.