Colorado School of Mines
Student Activities, Involvement, and Leadership Office
The Office of Student Activities provides oversight to multiple organizations including the Mines Activities Council (MAC), 7 Fraternities, 4 Sororities, and over 200 registered student organizations. We strive to make sure that every student has a place that they feel like they belong on our campus!
Student Clubs and Organizations Learning Outcomes:
Students who are involved in various student organizations on campus will be able to:
- Exhibit responsible decision-making and accountability for themselves and peers
- Develop critical and reflective thinking abilities throughout their programmatic efforts
- Exhibit the ability to work effectively with those different from themselves
- Demonstrate an understanding of group dynamics and effective teamwork
- Develop a range of leadership skills and abilities such as effectively leading change, resolving conflict, and motivating others
- Grow in understanding of institutional knowledge from a range of areas including policies, procedures, finances, and the like.
If you would like to get involved, start by looking at current organizations. For instructions on setting up and using a web site, contact Begona Ruiz-Pineiro at email@example.com.
Our office is located on the 1st floor of the Student Center (near the Information Desk).
9:00AM-3:30PM, Monday - Friday
SAIL Office Staff
Director of Student Activities
Assistant Director for Student Engagement
Associate Director of SAIL Finance and Operations
Fraternity and Sorority Life Coordinator