Benefits of joining SWE:
- Professional and personal development
- Weekly meetings with speakers (free lunch provided at each meeting)
- Outreach opportunities (especially with K-12 girls)
- Having fun and collaborating with other women on campus
- Networking opportunities with company representatives
- Opportunities to attend regional and national SWE conferences
- Scholarship and leadership opportunities
- Strengthening the Mines community
Choices of membership
College to Career (C2C) – This membership option allows you to be a member of SWE for the entirety of your college career, plus one year of your professional career (post college). The cost of the C2C option is a one time payment of $50.
Single Year – This membership option allows you to be a member of SWE for one year. The cost of a single year membership is $20.
How to Join
2) Go to the “Membership” tab and click “Join.”
3) Click the “New Customer” link, create your record
(use your Mines email account), then return to “Join.”
4) Choose Colorado School of Mines as your section.